Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Antarctica....The heroes and what we learned.

At the beginning of Term 2 we started our KWL charts. We filled in what we thought we knew about Antarctica and then we filled in what we want to learn. Today we filled in what we had learnt. We then chose our favourite fact and recorded it using iMovie, WITHOUT Mrs Fale's help !

Mrs Fale did some tweeking at the end but that's okay.


Enjoy our recount about a favourite Antarctic fact that we learned this term.

Room 8

PS: There are only some of us in the movie because a lot of our class are off overseas on their holidays - early! Lucky them!


4 comments:

  1. Wow
    Room 8 You have certainly learnt a lot of facts about Antarctica. I really like your pictures of Antarctica as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 4th person was th best at looking at the camera!! (thats me.) Anyways i foget about
    heaps of stuff i learn so yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 8

    What a great presentation I learnt some new and exciting facts about Antarctica and I loved how illustrated some of your learning as well.

    I look forward to following your blog and seeing what else you are learning about. I was lucky enough to be introduced to your blog by Matthew who I meet over in Malaysia.

    I hope you had a great trip Matthew and I can't wait to see what else you and your class is learning about.

    Mrs Armstrong-Lush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed watching the video of Antarctica with my son Tom on his 100th day of school - 2009. Well done room 8!
    Ric Kerkmeester

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive