Friday, June 4, 2010

All About Me

Hi my name is Celia. I'm 8 years old and I go to Grey Lynn school. I have 5 people in my family,. My mum is called Annabel and my dad is called Guy, my older brother is Edward, and my little sister Rita. I have 4 goldfish Speedy, Lava girl, Lava boy and Comet. Now I'm going to be to be talking about me. My favourite colour is blue and my favourite subject at school is art and reading. My besties are Amy, Caitlin and Sammantha.

Please leave me some comments all about you !

By Celia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Celia,

    I like how you wrote about yourself!
    I have also got 5 people in my family.My favourite colour is green.I have heaps of friends at this school because once you get to know everyone you will be their best friends!

    Comment by Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Celia
    I like how you explained about your family as well as yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive