Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Family

My family is fun. They are kind and cool and most of all they are loving.
I have a great sister. Her name is Savannah and she is fun to play with and a nice family member. My mum and dad are very nice and fun to be with and cool to have as a family. I have a lot of people in my family most of them are on my dad's side and not as many on my mums side because my uncle on my mum's side died when he was four months old - way before I was born but it was very sad for everyone in my family. I love my family so much.

Leave a comment and tell me all about your family !

By Phoenix

2 comments:

  1. Wow Phoenix, that is such a lovely story about your family! So nice to read.
    I am Erin (Anisah's Mum) and we have 5 people in our family Yaz and I, Anisah and her two brothers Nasim and Tijani.

    From Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi phoenix I love your story our family is a friend to everyone once again like your story

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive