Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Choir and Ukulele



Every Wednesday I go to ukulele . In ukulele we learn different cords like E,G7 and F. My favourite song that we have learned is, " He's got the whole world" because it is quite easy and it's only got two chord's. There are lots of children doing ukulele and there are four teacher's. Every Thursday I go to choir. In choir we sing "choo choo cha bogie , Sweet Barefooted Dreamer's, Bad and Beat it! Singing in choir is awesome! There are quite a lot of children in the choir but I don't think as much as ukulele .

by Amy

2 comments:

  1. Love your blogging Amy. I am really enjoying listening to you practice your ukulele and I can't wait to hear the choir sing!!! Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy your blogging is awesome. You sound pretty good at ukulele but why in the picture does it say bad. Don't stop blogging from Isla ( :

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive