Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cleaning my fish tank


On Sunday I cleaned my fish tank. My mum and dad went to Animates and brought a filter sponge and a background also a water pump when i got home from my friends house we had dinner and then waited for a few minutes. Then cleaned my fish tank first i took my fish out then my snails and my plants while my dad cleaned the filter sponge.Then we used the pump it sounded so cool zooming down the plastic tube and splashing into the bucket. Then we put some more water in put in water conditioner then splash splash splash all three of my fish went in.This is all it took to clean my fish tank.

Isla

4 comments:

  1. Wow love the fish art and I can see the detail with your snails - very cute! You make cleaning a fish tank sound easy, how ever, how did you take the snails out of the tank? Also I liked the way you described the sound of the pump. I might just think about owning a fish tank....but we will have to wait and see. From Otalani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always remember to clean you fish tank regularly. Don't forget to change the filter sponge to keep your fish happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow we went to Animates and cleaned our fish tank too! We bought a breeding tank because our guppies had had little babies and we needed to protect them. Two little babies had actually swum up the pump. I really love the picture you drew of your fish too. Good bloggling!
    Frances (Hugo's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Isla,
    We love your recount, it sounds like a ver cool day. We also love how you used lots of adjectives. We like your picture, especially the snails.
    From Jack and Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive