Friday, August 6, 2010

my soccer game


On Saturday I had my soccer game. Me and my friends at soccer lined up we got the teams. I was in all of my friends teams and some boys I didn't know. When we started I was guarding the goal and in the other half I got 5 goals because the goal keeper is easy. Even my friends got 3 goals. When the game was almost over a really hard goal keeper came when ever one of the best players in team tried to shoot. He just saved it. Finally it was the last half. I was puffed out but I still had one more chance left. I ran down the field with the ball. I shot the ball and I got a goal. After every game I go home and watch TV.
By Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your goal, especially when you were feeling so tired! Soccer is a great game to develop your fitness! Keep up the enjoyment of playing in a team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlin,

    what a lot of goals you scored!I guess you really love soccer.In the 2nd half what was your position called?And,who are your best players in your team?Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive