Monday, August 23, 2010

wavepools.


On Sunday me,my sister, my mum, my dad and my brothers went to the wave pools. We got every thing ready then we were ready to go. When we got there we paId for it, then we got changed into our togs. After we got changed I went straight into the big pool. it was sort of warm. I like going into the deep end to swim around. My mum and dad were in the hot pool,the hot pool. It is very hot. After our swim we had an ice cream. I had a chocolate trumpet, it was very yummy. After our ice cream we went home. by Sydnie.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sydnie. I LOVE going to the wave pools with my family. Your story was so detailed and descriptive, I could imagine myself there. I like how you said you went "straight into the big pool", this sentence sounds urgent and exciting. I also like how you told me about your yummy ice cream, what a perfect end to wonderful adventure.

    Jacqui (Mum to Felix room5)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive