Monday, December 13, 2010

My birthday party.

On the 12th of December my mum planed a really cool party for me it was Greek & Roman gods party .It had grape vines everywhere and delicious food. We had lamb , door mice which was really just chicken ,grapes,salads and my favorite dolmas ,and such cool games and prizes too. We played who could throw the rock the longest distance and draw the snakes on Medusa. I had the coolest cake ever. It was a nice as chocolate log with cream and strawberry's in it and it was the shape of IX witch is 9 in roman letters . And I am so grateful for my mum and dad because they go to so much hard work making party for us and I love them so much. 

1 comment:

  1. Jack, I had a great time at your party and I think your writing is desriptive but still shows me how much fun you had. Merry Christmas Room 13!
    love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive