Thursday, March 10, 2011

Going to gym

On  Tuesday  I  went  to  gym.  It  was  a  fun  day.  You   could   take   anyone  to  gym   but   everyone  was   doing  their own   thing   so  I   just  went    with   Scarlett  and  Milla   and  Lucy  and   my  mum.  I got  to   jump    into   the  pit  and  jump   onto   the  long   tramp   and   the   wide   tramp.   I   got   to   play   with    ribbons   and   then   I  went   home   and   had  dinner  and   went   to   bed.  Good   night.   by  Nina
      

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nina,
    Gym sounds like fun and I really love your picture - I can tell what everything is which can be sometimes really hard to do with paint, so you did a fantastic job. I was wondering if you could tell us more about the pit. What is it used for and what's in it? Is it sponges like on TV or something else?

    Ms Price

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nina that sounds so exciting! I have been to a gym before and it was with my old class at my old school. I had lots of friends there and we used to go all the time so what I just told you is that it is a lot of fun! Good luck at the gym!

    from Savannah at Stonefields School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like lots of fun. Is it easy to get back out of the pit? I think I would like to have a go at that.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive