Friday, March 4, 2011

Samoa Trip

On the 22th of February it was my mums birthday. So me my mum my brother and my dad went to Samoa.When we got there it was blazing hot but then it felt colder when we went inside the airport .When we finished showing them our passports we had to go get our bags and wait for our shuttle bus. He took us to our hotel it was called Insel hotel.The first thing we did when we got to our room was we went to have a  swim in the pool.And also played tennis after that we went up to the restaurant for dinner then we went to our room and went to sleep.

By Syris

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading about your holiday Syris. I would really like to visit Samoa. I bet you spent a lot of time in that pool - it looks very inviting in your picture. Abi

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive