Thursday, May 19, 2011

The New 3D Phone

The Tiki's reading group are learning to find emotive language in text and understand it's purpose.

They have been looking at advertising and how adverts use different words and phrases to make you want to buy something.

They got a picture and had to decide what it was, how to use it, and how to sell it.


                                                                  Here is their poster.



The 3D Phone.
Features: 
Cover that changes colour.
Makes bubble gum.
Projector screen.
Makes sounds.
Makes music.
Takes photos.
It smells nice.

Slogan - "It never runs out of batteries."

The class gave them some feedback and feedforward for next time. 

What do you think?

By: The Tiki's

9 comments:

  1. A 3D phone that never runs out of batteries and makes bubble gum! Wow you've definantly made me want to buy this phone! Well done Tikis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you have persuaded me! Where can I go to buy this phone that makes bubble-gum and smells nice? I NEED it now!

    I can tell you must have used lots of co-operation skills to create this poster together.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tikis
    You really persuaded me to buy that phone.
    I can tell you took a lot of time on it .
    I really like the bright colours in your poster.
    and how you used big words, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tiki's I really like your 3d phone. You had a slogan that made me want to buy it keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey tikis
    i very like your i phone.you persuade me to buy it because your telling us what it dose and its got a slogan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tikis
    If I had enough money I would really want to buy your phone. You made it sound so attractive. I especially like the feature of the great smell. If I couldn't find it I would be able to sniff it out!
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I am from hinuera school.
    I love your blog and post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photo Ben!

    Benjamins McGechies Dad in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive