Friday, February 3, 2012

Ina's holiday

We went into a spa and it was hot and when we got out and went in the big pool it was really cold so we went back out and ran really fast into the big pool and it was also cold so I went to the diving board. When I jumped into the pool it was cold and I still went into the pool but when I went in the pool it was not cold. It was nice and cool. So I got up went and saw James and he went on the big diving board. James did a bomb with Ben. It looked really big and cool. I did a bomb too and the people said it was big but I said it didn't go big it went... really big. After that I went onto the big one and I did a bomb. It went big. So big, Bigger than James' and Ben's bomb! The next day we went to the movies to watch Sione 2. It was really sad because Sione died. After that we went to the arcade game room then we went home.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ina,

    Sounds like you had a fun time at the pools. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories!

    From Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Ina, what a great story. You sound SOOOOO happy and I know you can do masive bombs in the water because I have seen you do some big dives in our school pool. Keep up the good work and catch you later at the pools.
    From Otalani

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive