Friday, February 10, 2012

James holiday

On holiday me and my family went to the pool. I saw Ina there. A few day later we went to Tonga! When I stepped of the plane it was so hot. I really wanted it to rain.  We were going to Vava on the same day but we got stuck on main Island for 2 days, but we got there  at our house we had a jetty! We jumped of it 100 times may by more!  in the water it was so hot! I bomb in so many times I never wonted to get  out but I had too.
I also loved the bakery. It was so good.

Every night we watch the bats and sat on the jetty and had coke. I loved Tonga so much.        

James



8 comments:

  1. HI JAMES ITS NASONI I LIKED YOUR HOLIDAY WRITING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you spent your vacation in TONGA!!! I went to Rarotanga last year and I loved how hot it was! I spent most of my time in the water too!

    Keep up the amazing writing!

    From Matua Bryan
    Room15

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool James.I would love to do what you did. anouska

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW JAMES I WISH I COULD GO TO TONGA.ROMY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear James,

    Thanks for such an evocative reminder of our holiday. It was so nice to remember everything. What a very happy time we had.

    I truly loved being there with you.

    Your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt like I was right back in Tonga when I read that James, which means you have done a great job!
    My favourite memory is sitting on the Jetty with you watching the bats.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. James, this is the best blog post ever. Even though we couldn't be with you, I feel like I was there. Love you. Auntie Sally in London

    ReplyDelete
  8. You wrote so well about your holiday James I really want to go now! I would love to be warm like that and eat yummy things from the bakery. Love Granny R.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive