Monday, March 26, 2012

ALOHA NIGHT!!!

 I was so excited and nervous about Aloha night that I almost wet my pants. When the whole school was there we got in to lines and one by one we went up to the court to do the party rock dance. Then our class did the Samoan group performance. My mum gave me $60.00. I ran of with my friend Jack and we had lots of fun. We got lots of glow stuff and we stuck them to our scooters. We went to the darkest part in the school where stuff looks like starts moving around. Then we got some food. It was so good  but we had to go because I had a birthday party in the morning but I loved it.


By James
 

3 comments:

  1. I loved it too James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha James,
    Playing at night during Aloha is always a highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi James,

    Jacqui Watson here, Felix Ws mum. I enjoyed reading your blog. I laughed when I read how you were so excited you nearly wet your pants! It sounds like you had great fun at Aloha, I loved it too.

    Jacqui Watson

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive