Friday, March 23, 2012

the Great Rainbows End

Last Saturday I went to Rainbows End with a friend Asten Chicky and my brother Artus . The first ride we went on was the pirate  ship it was AWESOME. The next thing we did was when we put the ball in the clowns mouth I got a ...... Rubics cube and it broke . After that we went to the bumper cars it was very stressful. I was in my own accident and got turned around. After that we had coke and chips.

By Leo


                                                                                                                                                                    
        

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leo,

    We all enjoyed reading your recount about Rainbow's End. We haven't been there yet as a family. I agree that bumper cars are stressful ! It is good practice for when you're behind the wheel of a real car ! (ha ha)
    Great use of time words as well!

    The Fale Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leo

    Jacqui Watson here, Felix Ws mum. Your trip to Rainbows End sounds FUN! Did your friend and Artus have fun too? I really love how you have used such great descriptive words and "..." in your blog, it makes for exciting reading.

    Jacqui Watson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent recount Leo. I have only been to Rainbow's End once and got drenched.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive