Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I wonder where I'm going on the Mystery Trip?

Someday on the weekend I am going on a mystery trip. I wonder where I'm going? I think I am going on a bus or a train or a boat or a taxi? And I think I am going somewhere close to the harbour. I am going with Mr Barker, our principal and two other boys. We won it by selling raffle tickets for our school fundraiser. I think I am going to Waiheke ,or mabye not. It is a mystery so who knows? I wonder where I am going to go? Why don't you have a guess and I will let you know after I get back !


Romy

5 comments:

  1. Jacqui Watson (Felix mum)Mar 29, 2012, 12:38:00 PM

    Hi Mystery blogger,

    The identity of this blogger is also a mystery. Is the blogger a boy or a girl? Are they short or tall? I wonder if it is Romy?

    Well mystery blogger, I hope you have an amazing mystery trip with Mr Barker and the boys. I LOVE a good mystery as much as I love a good trip!

    Please write all about your adventure when you get back.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqui Watson (Felix mum)Mar 29, 2012, 12:45:00 PM

    A HA! This blog IS from Romy. I am guessing you will go to MOTAT. I wonder if i am right?

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that you have one the Mystery Trip! I really wonder what you are going to do!!! Are Mum's maybe allowed to come too??
    The mother of the Mystery blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, of course I am excited that you have WON!!! Typo . . .

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive