Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Skytower

Two weeks ago on Sunday me, mum, Liam and my cousin's Paige and Hannah went to the Sky Tower. When we got there we went into the building. Then we went down the escalator and we were in the Sky Tower. After that we went to the counter and got the tickets. Then we got a photo and went into the lift. When we got out of the lift we looked out of the window and my cousins were scared and Liam made them walk over glass and they didn't want to so Liam pushed them onto the glass. After, we went to the cafe and had a drink then we went down the lift and went back home.
By Aiden

3 comments:

  1. Cool trip to the sky tower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aiden,

    I have never been up the Sky Tower. I am going to resist the urge until later in life. Why because its there. Perhaps I will do this when I retire. I look at it each night from home and wonder what it will be like. From your description it may be a scary experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqui Watson (Felix mum)Mar 29, 2012, 12:28:00 PM

    Oh my! The sky tower. It is so scary and I feel like i'm going to vomit. I think Liam would have pushed ME onto the glass too, there is NO WAY I would go on the glass without someone making me.

    Have a great day Aiden,

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive