Thursday, March 15, 2012

Swimming Sports Review By Ina

On Friday it was swimming sports.We were so happy we get to go to the big kids swimming sport for the first  time. We had to walk to the bus. After that we went to the back of the bus. It was so cool because  got a window next to  me so I can see. When we got there we had to walk to the pool but it was slow walking in a long line. We got to the pools it was not packed so we were happy and hot. We went to the side of the pool with the other people but it was wet so... I sat on my bag by James, Toby, Leo, Theo and the teacher sat on the chair. So lets get back onto swimming sport. First the year 6 went, then the year 5, then the year 4s. I came first. It was a really and fun day ! I cannot wait until next year !

Ina

1 comment:

  1. It was a GREAT day! I love Pt Erin Pool it would have to be my favorite Auckland pool. Excellent writing Ina.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive