Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mothers day

On  Sunday  I  woke  up   really   early   and   went  to  the  lounge  and   watched   TV. Then  my  to  brothers    came   out   to   remind   me   it's   Mothers day   so   I    went    to   my  mum's   room   to  give  her   my   card. Then   my   dad   got   her  present. It  was  a  fishing  rod. Then  we  all  got  up  and  had  breakfast. Then  we  got  dressed  then  I  played  outside. I  had  to  wait  for  a  long  time  then  we  finally  went out.  When  I  went  in  there  was  lots  of  food  we  had  some. Then  I  played  with  the  elevator. It  was  fun  then  we  went  home. It  was  fun  today.


Josh          

3 comments:

  1. Hi Josh, I didn't know your Mum liked fishing. Sounds like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqui Watson (Felix W's mum)May 19, 2012, 3:30:00 PM

    A fishing rod! I would LOVE a present like that. Felix and Jaime gave me a photo frame with a collage of photos of them on it. It was perfect. Mummies think Mothers day is fun, i'm glad you thought it was too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card was lovely Josh. I loved my fishing rod too and can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive