Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Friend's House

On Tuesday I went to my friend's house. At my friend I played on his ipod. After that we went to eat popcorn, cake, chips and some orange.Then we went outside and play on his platform around the tree. Then we went in the tree house. Next I went to play hoops. Then we play a game with the basketball then we went inside and played on his remote control car but then the car didn't work. We went in the living room and played on the Wii for 20 min.
By George

2 comments:

  1. Jacqui Watson (Felixs mum)May 4, 2012, 7:52:00 AM

    WOW your friend has some cool toys George! My friends have toys like a new vacuum cleaner or coffee machine, (giggle) I bet you don't think those are very fun toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George
    I enjoyed reading your recount about your friends house. Great use of time connectives. You could add some adjectives or how you felt next time.
    From Kate

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive