Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Wave Pool

On Friday we went to the pools with my  brothers Tama,Toru. It was a wave pool. After an hour the waves came on and it went really fast so we had to go on to a tub. A tub is like a donut that you can go down a slide it go really fast. One time I went down with the tub I fell off the tub and then my brother came down and kicked me. It was sore. When I got to the top of the slide, the diving board was open and I was the first one there. On my first jump I did a front flip into the pool and it was SORE! and my back was all red and we had to go up a really hard step it was all blue. My next bomb as big but my big brother went higher then mine, but the next bomb that I did it went high like my brothers. Then my brother went to the spa. When he got there I went to the spa too an I made a friend. He came from Rotorua and he is really good at doing bombs that go really high that the splash touches the roof. We had pizza then we had to go back into the pool and then the bombing was closed but the waves came on. I felt  happy because we had a great time at the pools.    

By Ina

                

2 comments:

  1. Jacqui Watson (Felixs mum)May 4, 2012, 7:46:00 AM

    That must have been a huge bomb if the splashes hit the roof, I am impressed! Wish I had seen it. Its always good to make new friends Ina, what a fun time you had.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive