Thursday, August 9, 2012

Books are cool. eh!

This term we are learning all about Canada. During shared reading and SSR we read and listen to a collection of Canadian books and stories that our teacher, Andrea, has collected.(she is from Canada) Some of her books are as old as she is (haha) and some were bought for her when she became a teacher. 

We are learning to respond to reading and write a blurb about a book to entice a reader to "pick up a book." 

Here is the first edition of, Books are cool, eh!

We hope you enjoy it. Watch for new versions daily!

Room 14

Canadian Book Reviews from Kowhai Kiwi Bloggers on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Molly, Phoenix and Felix,

    I really liked hearing your book reviews. I love Robert Munsch stories. I have a few if you would like to borrow them for your class.

    Keep up the great work
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Molly. Hi Phoenix and Felix E.

    Thanks for reviewing these books. I like to have books recommended. I especially like to hear if the books will make me feel happy, sad, hungry or scared. Excellent brief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Molly, Phoenix and Felix E.

    thank you so much for showing us those book reviews they were awesome we would love to read them some time. You guys are so good at talking loud and clear on the video.
    keep up the great work guys

    from Annabella room 11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Its Emily. Really good book reviews. I loved them!
    Felix I haven't tried Maple Syrup pie yet but when I do I hope it will be good!!
    Molly and Phoenix I loved those books. Robert Munsch is a great author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive