Thursday, August 9, 2012

THE OLYMPICS

So we all know what the Olympics is but do we know how long ago it started? Well I do. It all started 11 days 23 hours 45 min and 38 second ago well it least i think it did. Well my point is I want to go to the Olympics.  My favorite sport event is the sprints ,I also like the gymnastics . It must be really freaky doing the  Olympics. What if you fall down it would be so embarrassing. I know keep telling you but I wish I could go to the Olympics

Molly



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Molly,

    I wish I was at the Olympics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly,

    Hopefully one day we see you at the Olympics! That would be awesome and I could say to everyone "I taught Molly when she was 5" and people would think I was famous too!

    Isn't it great how many medals we have won?Go New Zealand.

    From Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to watch you on TV Molly. I would be your biggest fan!

    The athletes will be back in NZ soon Molly, maybe you will get a chance to meet one of them. If you do, you will have to ask them if they have ever fallen over whilst competing, and if it was embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive