Monday, November 26, 2012

Going to Africa

In two weeks me and my family are going to Africa. My uncle and his wife were in Africa and they saw 202 elephants in four days. Me and my brother Matthew are going to see if we can see more than 202 elephants in four days. We are going on a safari. In a  safari elephants and giraffes  walk out in front of the jeep that you are in. We are staying for 1 month and I wonder if Santa is going to come to Africa. We have a little elf called Elf-a-magic. He is one of Santa's little helpers. He reports back to Santa to tell Santa if we have been good. I am really exited about going to Africa. I know we are going to have a fantastic time in Africa. 


By Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Please please please take me with you! Africa is an amazing place, and HUGE, where in Africa are you going? While you count elephants, be sure to look out for the 'Big Five' (ask Mum what the Big Five are). Hopefully you will spot a giraffe drinking at a waterhole too, our knees bend out, theirs bend in, it looks so funny :) Have fun Hannah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive