Monday, November 26, 2012

INA'S COOK ISLAND UKE

When my mum went to the Cook Islands she went to the market and she bought me a present and it was a Cook Island instrument and it was called a ukulele. It is a 100 years old and each year we put a new plate on it so it can't break. In one  month I am going to go to Australia for a tournament and I am still learning how to play. I will be really scared because I am vs my little brother Tama and I hope that I  come 1st, 2nd or 3rd, so wish me luck and it has 8 strings. But it only has 6 now and it is really lightweight and hard to hold because it keeps on slipping. I think I need a neck strap. I am going to play it at my birthday next year.


By Ina 

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing experience Ina, what a buzz! I hope you enjoy yourself and GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive