Thursday, March 7, 2013

MY FIRST CAR WAS RED

This is Weston's first time blogging in Year 3. He spent a long time typing out the sentences himself and only had to fix up one word. He also drew the red car using Kid Pix. Way to persevere Weston!


I got to share parts of my favourite book today for Book Month. It is called, My First Car was Red by Peter Schössow.
I liked this book because of the colour red and the car. 

BY WESTON.

Weston reading his favourite page to the class.



A picture of the front cover.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great job Weston!

    I'm going to share this book with Room kids.

    I really like your kid pix picture. Your car looks fabulous.

    Keep up the hard work.

    Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Weston,

    Thanks for your great review, and thanks for sharing the book with your class!

    We love the picture of your red car!

    From Jane and Julia
    Gecko Press
    www.geckopress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog. My teacher said it's really cool that the publisher's commented.

      Delete

Blog Archive