Thursday, March 28, 2013

The 26 Story Treehouse

I brought this book because I really like adventures and this book is all about adventures. It's name is 'The 26 storey tree house'. My favourite part is when Captain Wooden Head and his bloodthirsty gang are in a song called 'ten unlucky pirates'. I think it's based on a song called 'Ten Green Bottles. The person who has written this book is called Andy Griffiths. And the person who has illustrated this book is called Terry Denton. My favourite storey on the fabulous treehouse is the anti-gravity chamber. It is in the Whitcoulls top five best books and I would recommend this book for people who like tree houses. 
By Noah

I drew my favourite scene using Kid Pix.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Noah,
    I love tree houses so I will have to look out for this book.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive