Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Faraway Tree By Enid Blyton

I chose this book as my favourite one because I like fairy folk . It all so has a lad er that gos to a  cloud with a land . The faraway tree is in the Enchanted Wood. Joe , Beth , Frannie and Connie go up the Faraway tree to the land of treats for a treat for Connie. But the tree starts to die what can they do? The tree roots are being damaged by some trolls because they are looking for some jewels in the jewels caves. Moon face , Silky and the Saucepan Man and Mr Whatzhisname are my favourite fairy folk characters.  

By Aiko

This is the Faraway Tree and the slippery slip. I used Kid Pix. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Aiko,
    Your blurb makes me want to want to read more about the characters' adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive