Friday, May 10, 2013

Our Mum's are Special Because...



Happy Mother's Day



My Mum is helpful by Elizabeth.
My Mum is very fun. by Rio 
To Mum, You are playful. From Weston
My mum is funny and nice. by Zylah.
Dear Mum, I  liked  the time when  we  got  lollies.  by Elliot                                                                                      
My mum is really nice because she always makes me and Emily laugh. by Sam                                                                                                                                                          
My mum is very helpful to me and my sister. by Jonty 
My mum does  lots of  nice  things for  me.   by    Hollie.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rm 16,

    I like how you guys said posivey comment about your mum.
    I hoped your mum had a great MOTHERS DAY.
    From oceania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harrison and oceaniaMay 20, 2013, 11:44:00 AM

    Hi rm16,
    I think its really nice how you said that your mums are really helpful!
    From Harrison and oceania
    P.S hope you had a great mothers day!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive