Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Beanie boos by Charlie

Beanie boos  area type of soft toy.They have big eyes with a round black dot with a collar that is sparkley .You can get them in different sizes: little ones that hang on your bag, then small ones that are the usual size. Ater that it goes on to medium and next are the really big ones.If you put the usual size Beanie boo on the big Beanie boo, the usual size Beanie boo looks like the Beanie boo that hangs on your bag. Beanie boos come in all different animals including unicorns and other made up thing. Beanie boos have such soft fluff and they all look really adorable.The animals come in all different colours, like there's a elephant called Ellie She's pink with little blue spots and I think she's adorable.Beanie boos are very popular and I have eight of them and my brother's got five boy Beanie boos. The Beanie boos come with a tag and the tag says its birthday and name so it gives you a lot of information. It also says a little poem like my monkey's poem: it says,I swing in the trees as much as I please. Beanie boos are great toys to collect. You should get them too.By Charlie

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Charlie, thank you for sharing about Beanie Boos. They sound like fun and most importantly for parents ....useful. I have a little girl who I think may love to get for her birthday. A very informative report out lining the products value for the buyer. Well done and keep up the good work.
    Regards Otalani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Charlie, a very comprehensive summary of beanie boos😀. I'd love to check out your collection some time.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive