Monday, July 25, 2016

Star Wars

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away the rebels are trying escape a fleet of tie fighters. Han Solo, "We're gonna die if we don't use light speed! "Princess Leia, use the light speed then! Luke skywalker said,  "hide in the astroid field. Han solo said, "good thinking kid" Luke skywalker: "I'm not a kid-I'm a jedi, like my father before me.''

Back on the death star 2 
Emporor Palpitine and Lord Vader were talking. There is a great disturbance in the force. The child of Anikin Sky Walker. Darth vader, "what... I have a son?  No you a darth va- "I have a son?  I must tell everyone. Wait a minute. You said I killed Padme in my anger err yes then how did she manage to have 2 kids?. That dosent make sense. I'll kill you... come here!  the end.
by Jozier


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive