Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Spring Lambs

On Sunday me, mum and dad went to Cornwall Park and I rode my scooter. There were lots of lambs and they were so cute.There were also a couple of cows but not many calves. I got so close to one of the lambs and I was just about to touch one but then I realised that on a sign it said, DON'T TOUCH THE ANIMALS! I really wanted to touch the lamb but I didn't want to break the rules either. When we were going back to the car we saw an adorable puppy. My mum took me to see the puppy.It was a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. The dog licked my face. It was hilarious! After that we went to lunch at Ugly Bagel with my cousins. The food was delicious. We also got macaroons and they were delicious. I got one that looked like a hamburger. We saw Eric Murray from the Olymics. I was going to get a picture but we had to go home. It was an awesome day! By Lola



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive