Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sleepover fun

Hi, me, Hannah, Joyce and Ruby [my cousin] are having a sleepover birthday party at my house. I am going to turn 9 in January the 9th this is my plan for the sleepover:                                                                                                                                 .Get some food for the midnight feast.                        .Have a disco.                                                            .Do some backing.                                                     .And much,much more.                                                                                                                               by Emily.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a perfect plan for your birthday Emily.
    I think you girls will be very tired after all these fun things.
    From Toni

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive